考官：? What do you think are the most important decision that people make in their lives?
考生：?：Well, off the top of my head, I guess it would be decisions like who you want to marry and spend your life with, how many children to have, and what kind of job to pursue, because these are things which will have a huge effect on your whole life.
1. off the top of my head 我立刻能想到的是
2. have a huge effect on your whole life 对你的一生有重大的影响
考官：? What skills are necessary when making decision?
考生：?：Well, I suppose one skill that’s sort of necessary in making decisions is analytical skills, because this will help you weigh up each choice you face, and therefore guide you in making a good decision. And as well as this, I think that having the ability to make decisions quickly without pondering too much is also necessary, because we often have to make decisions without full knowledge of something.
1. analytical skills 分析能力
2. weigh up each choice you face 权衡你面对的每一个选择
3. guide 指导
4. make a good decision 做一个好的决定
5. have the ability to 有能力去...
6. ponder too much 考虑太多
7. without full knowledge of something 没有全方面的知识
考官：?How can people improve their decision-making skills?
考生：?：If truth be told, I’m not the best person to ask, because I’m not that good at making decisions, but I suppose one thing people could do would be to trust their gut instinct more. And by that I mean attach more importance to how they are feeling deep down, because I think our mind has a kind of sixth sense in knowing what the right thing to do is.
1. If truth be told 说实话
2. be good at making decisions 擅长做决定
3. trust one's gut instinct 相信一个人的直觉
4. attach more importance to 更注重
5. feel deep down 内心深处的感受
6. have a kind of sixth sense in knowing... 有第六感知道...